Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lucky Chicken Rice @ Pasar Besar Seremban, Seremban

Not being in the mood for the famous beef noodles, I opted for my perennial favourite - chicken rice - instead. After all, how wrong can one go with chicken rice, right?

Stall
Good thing there were still chicken and pork left after the morning market crowd.


Chicken and Siu Yuk Rice (RM 5)
I had my go-to order which is chicken and siu yuk - in this case, steamed chicken as they do not serve roasted chicken.

Chicken and Siu Yuk Combo


  • Oiled rice was average. Soup was forgettable.
  • Chilli sauce was quite good with enough kick to it.
  • Steamed chicken was slightly dry but the ginger and soy sauce made it much tastier.
  • Siu yuk was average with a mix of soggy and crispy skin.


Overall not too bad but I guess there are plenty of other choices at the market.


PawPoints: 2 Paws
Pawket: Dough


Lucky Chicken Rice
Stall 751, Pasar Besar Seremban

No comments:

Post a Comment