Thursday 18 August 2011

T'forty Two @ Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya

Heard that this place was good hence we sat down for a drink while waiting for the others. The drinks and macarons were very tempting with very elegant names so I had an order of the Gorgeous Geisha.
  
Gorgeous Geisha
   
Doesn't the Gorgeous Geisha look pretty? The taste was out of this world unfortunately - and I don't mean that in a good way >.< It's a concoction of raspberry syrup and some other fancy stuff as is the requirement in most mushrooming dainty dessert places. What did it taste like? I hear you ask. A super concentrated mixture of sticky cough syrup and children's pebbly pink bitter fever syrup, that's what >.< I know I'm picky but my friends who were with me agreed unanimously.
 
Luckily the waiter was kind enough to exchange it for me. I scanned the menu but was wary with the other choices so I ordered an Iced Chocolate. It was a diluted Milo concoction. The mamak in a shack below my office tower makes better Milo Ais than this =.=
 
My friend who ordered some Turkish Apple drink commented that there was no hint of apple in the drink but instead tasted like lemongrass O.o
   
Macarons
   
Beautiful macarons - one flavour for each of us. We had the Strawberry, Passion Fruit and Green Tea. It was our first time trying macarons and so we have no idea how they're supposed to taste like. But we agreed they were too sweet, a little sticky, flavouring was too strong, did not melt in the mouth - well you can guess we're not very happy with this place.
 
PawPoints: Tail
Pawket: Onion
 

T'forty Two
UK02, Upper Ground Floor
Empire Shopping Gallery
Subang Jaya
Daily: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment