Tuesday 14 August 2012

Chakri Palace @ KLCC

I've always wanted to try Chakri Palace but I knew the prices were quite exorbitant. That's no longer the case as there's a 20% discount off total bill for Citibank card holders so off I went =)
    
Chakri Palace
      
Mango Salad
     
The Mango Salad was extremely appetizing with lots of fish sauce and crunchy peanuts, raw onions and young mango shreds. I thought it very good but my friend said that she's tried better elsewhere.
      
Stir Fried Hong Kong Kailan with Garlic and Mushrooms
     
This wasn't too nice as it was quite bland with hardly any taste of oyster sauce. Skip this if you're there.
   
Japanese Beancurd with Prawns and Mushrooms
     
This was rather average...any tai chow place would be able to do this dish justice. Order this only if you really really like tofu and need to have one immediately.
     
Thai Green Chicken Curry
     
I never used to like green curries as there's this odd taste to it but Chakri Palace's Thai Green Chicken Curry definitely changed my mind about it. It was fragrant and creamy and oh so yummy. My friends and I could not stop scooping the gravy over our rice. It wasn't spicy at first but slowly, it got spicier the more we ate it but nothing too spicy. This is highly recommended.
    
PawPoints: 3 Paws
Pawket: Tomato
    
Chakri Palace
Level 417B, Level 4
Suria KLCC Shopping Centre
Tel: 03 2382 7788
Daily: 10.30am - 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment