Saturday 21 January 2012

Rakuzen @ Desa ParkCity, Kepong

This restaurant has been reviewed so many times that I don't feel like reviewing it but I just have to highlight my favourite set from Rakuzen :D
    
Sakura Chirashi Don Set (RM 38)

Assorted sashimi scattered over a bed of vinegared rice - my absolute favourite! ^_^ Love the pickles!
 
Close-up of the Sakura Chirashi Don
  Look at the thick juicy cuts of sashimi! The bento box is truly overloaded with delicious goodies ^_^

Silky smooth Chawan Mushi
    
Nabe Udon + Salmon Don Set (RM 38)

JS's value-for-money set - Nabe Udon and Salmon Don. The Nabe Udon was a big portion with lots of ingredients. The salmon slices in the Salmon Don were quite thin unlike the thick juicy cuts provided in the Sakura Chirashi Don.
    
Nabe Udon
    
Salmon Don

I guess I don't have to go through the taste of each dish as most of us are already familiar with Rakuzen. I still vote for it as being the best Japanese restaurant together with Sushi Zanmai and Pasta Zanmai under the Super Dining and Super Sushi Group as all three provide good quality and delicious Japanese meals at affordable prices.
   
PawPoints: 5 Paws
Pawket: Olive

http://www.superdining.com.my/

Rakuzen
Desa ParkCity
Subang Jaya
Empire Shopping Gallery
Sunway Pyramid
Plaza Damas
GTower

No comments:

Post a Comment