Friday 8 July 2011

D'Italiane Kitchen @ Jaya 33, PJ

I would say D'Italiane Kitchen is a very affordable Italian place serving decent, good quality food - good for gatherings where you can sample many of their various offerings. There are outlets at Jaya 33 and Sunway Giza.  
Spicy Sausage Pasta (RM 26)

The spicy sausage pasta is one of the monthly promotional items. I did not taste this due to the huge garlic cloves tossed in between the pasta but it looked really good with the bits of mushrooms and spicy sausage.  
Smoked Salmon Pasta (RM 28)

Very nice presentation. The choice pasta was served with a side salad and lots of cherry tomatoes and smoked salmon and tossed in olive oil. I wouldn't mind ordering this again. 
River Prawn Arabiatta (RM 29)

This was disappointing =( I found the spicy tomato sauce a little too diluted for my liking and did not coat the pasta well. There was also so much sauce it seemed as though I'm eating some sort of Mee Bandung instead >.< Also, I think I will stick with normal prawns rather than river prawns as although the flesh was firm and tender, it had a fishy taste.
Marinara (RM 29)


This one looked as though it'll fare better than the River Prawn Arabiatta. Looks good although I did not taste it.

Chicken Parmagiana

Also did not try this but it must have been good if my friends who normally do not finish their food finished this.

Overall, there are hits and misses and I must say I have had better luck with their food in earlier visits.

PawPoints: 3 Paws
Pawket: Tomato

http://www.ditalianekitchen.com.my/index.html

D'Italiane Kitchen
Ground Floor, Jaya 33,
No 3 (Lot 33) Jalan Semangat,
Section 13, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03 7956 3684
Daily 11.30am - 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment